Thanks for your interest in volunteering! Please note that volunteer spots are limited so if you definitely want to attend the Ramble and tickets are still available, it is best to purchase a ticket. If a volunteer slot becomes available, then you will refunded the difference.
There is a possibility that we will have openings on the following crews:
- Welcome / Check-In / Parking (Requires arrival between 3:30pm and 6:30pm on Wednesday)
- Kids’ Program (Requires arrival by 12 noon on Thursday unless you are confirmed on a late shift. Please do not plan on that though.)
Volunteers typically work no more than 8 hours total (and sometimes as little as 6 hours) spread over 2 to 3 days in two hour shifts. In exchange for their work, volunteers will receive a $130 discount off the regular ticket price. If you are willing to work up to 16 hours spread over 3 to 4 days then you will receive a free ticket. Please note that the number of positions available are limited so please let us know sooner rather than later if you are want to volunteer.
If you are interested volunteering, please email us with the following information:
- Your full name
- Your phone number
- Your have any special talents or limitations (for example, bad back, etc.)
- Are you able to show up between 3:30pm and 6:30pm on Wednesday?
- Are you willing to work up to a maximum of 8 hours (which earns you 50% off your ticket) or up to a maxium of 18 hours (which earns you a free ticket)?