Here is a non-exhaustive list of things that you should consider bringing:
- Your Ramble tickets!
- Credit card if you want to purchase food or merchandise at the event. Camp Navarro is cashless.
- Sleeping bag and pad
- Clothing for the warmth of the day and the chill of the night
- Flashlight (it gets very dark, especially in the Main Campground area)
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses
- Acoustic instruments for campsite jams
- Water bottle (Please bring your favorite refillable bottle and don’t bring disposable bottles!)
- Swimsuit, rafts and other toys for river fun
- Tevas or other water shoes for river’s rocky bottom
- Plastic bags for trash and recycling
- Chairs for camp and/or the stage area (Please review the Chair and Blanket Guidelines)
- Blankets to sit on by stage (Please review the Chair and Blanket Guidelines)
- Festive clothing and fun costume wear (Remember that the Ramble Parade on Saturday is for all ages!)
- Yoga mat (other items to consider include a blanket to pad your knees, yoga blocks and/or a seat for meditation)
- Rain gear (because you just never know)
- Anything else that will add to your personal enjoyment and/or that of the community at large without endangering anyone or the Camp Navarro property.
Here are some things that you definitely should NOT bring:
- Your worries
- Fireworks (grounds for explusion from the event)
- Firearms or weapons of any kind (grounds for explusion from the event)
- Laser pens of similar focused-light devices