Tickets for the 2019 Redwood Ramble will go on sale February 1st at 10am. However, given the limited number of tickets that we are allowed to sell due to site and permitting constraints, people who are currently on our mailing list because they have attended the Ramble in the past are given priority in purchasing tickets. Early on morning of February 1th an email will go out to the mailing list with a code that will be required to place ticket orders and tickets will go on sale at 10am. However, be aware that receiving this code does not guarantee the recipient a ticket. Tickets are available on a first come, first served basis. If you are a Gmail user be sure to review our Special Instructions or you might not receive the email with the purchase code.
Any remaining tickets will go on sale on February 10th at 10AM. To be notified if there will tickets available, sign up for our Ticket Waiting List.
Important Information for Ticket Holders
- Entry times will be limited to Thursday between 11AM and 9PM, Friday between 10AM and 9PM and Saturday between 10AM and 2PM. At other times the gates will be staffed by security only and not check-in personnel.
- Ticket prices beyond your reach? Consider volunteering.
Ticket Types and Pricing
The price of a ticket depends on the age of the attendee and whether you are bringing in a vehicle longer than 18 feet (including the length of any trailer).
- Adult Event Pass (Ages 18 and older) – $270
- Adult Event Pass + RV/Trailer Pass – $370 (Required for driver of any vehicle longer than 18 feet (including the length of any trailer) entering the event. Quantities of these passes are limited. Note that RVs and Trailers can only parked in very specific areas and there are NO HOOKUPS. See the Camping page for more details.)
- Volunteer Event Pass (Ages 18 and older) – $135
- Teen Event Pass (Ages 13 to 17) – $170
- Child Event Pass (Ages 5 to 12) – $95
- Children 4 and under are free