PLEASE NOTE: Tickets to the Redwood Ramble are made available first to those who have attended the event in the past and thus are already on our mailing list. If you submit your information below, you will be notified if any tickets become available to the general public. Once you purchase a ticket, you will be on our mailing list for future events.
If you are signing up with a GMail account, it is very important that you follow the Special Instructions below or it is very likely that you will not see email messages from us.
When messages from the the Redwood Ramble mailing list come into a GMail account, GMail classifies them as “Promotions” and directs the messages automatically into your Promotions folder, which you probably never look in. In order to have our emails show up in your “Primary” folder you need to do the following:
- Click on the Gear icon near the upper right corner of the screen
- Choose “Settings”
- Choose “Filters” from the options along the top
- Click on “Create New Filter”
- In the “From” box type “redwoodramble.com” and then select “Create New Filter with this Search”
- Click on the “Categorize As” box and select “Personal”
Yes, its a number of steps, but once it’s done you will never have to worry about it again!
If you want to be added to the Ticket Waiting List, sign up below.