The Redwood Ramble is produced by Ramble On Productions, which is a 100% volunteer run 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization formed with the express purpose of putting on events that bring people together to enjoy music in environments that foster a sense of community, while at the same time, supporting the common good. Ramble On Productions‘ Bylaws call for all profits from the events its produces to be used to support 501(c)(3) organizations which are dedicated to either 1) protecting the environment or 2) providing support and opportunity to people in need (or both). Each year Ramble On Productions’ Board of Directors selects a 501(c)(3) nonprofit as its “Charitable Recipient”. During the year we partner with this organization to help educate people about their cause and this organization also receives the funds we raise over the given calendar year.
At the center of Ramble On Productions’ fundraising effort is our annual Redwood Ramble event. The Ramble is a four day, family friendly, music infused campout under the redwoods of Camp Navarro (http://www.campnavarro.com) in the Anderson Valley (Mendocino County) which takes place each July. This 1,000 person event features over 20 bands and a “Family Camp” feel with arts and crafts, yoga and a variety of workshops. The Redwood Ramble is a very special event with a unique feel to it. We encourage you to check out our “Ramble Preview” photo album at http://tinyurl.com/ramblepreview to get a sense of the event.
In addition to raising funds, the Redwood Ramble gives our Charitable Recipient a unique opportunity to interact with our attendees in a casual and conducive environment over an extended period of time. As a result, it is not uncommon for our attendees to end up providing ongoing financial or volunteer support to our Charitable Recipient following the event.
For information about the organization(s) to be supported by this year’s event in addition to our other event partners, please visit our Partners page and if you would like to help support our Charitable Recipient, we welcome your Tax Deductible Donation.
Redwood Ramble Event Production Team
- Steve Zimmerman – Executive Director & Event Manager
- Vicki Peet – Director of Charitable Giving
- Elliot Hayne – Assistant Event Manager
- David Zimmerman – Production Manager
- Mike Zimmerman – Medical Team Lead
- Emily Martin & Chantal Micheline – Kids’ Program Coordinators
- Rickie Bolin – Welcome / Check-in Coordinator
- Matt & Mireya Quirie – Arrival / Settle-In Team Coordinators
Ramble On Productions’ Management Team & Board of Directors
- Steve Zimmerman – Executive Director and Board Member
- Vicki Peet – Vice President and Board Member
- Robert Hoffman – Board Member
- Denise Hoffman – Board Member
- Frederick Moss – Board Member