Redwood Ramble Cancellation
It’s with heavy heart that we announce the cancellation of the 2021 Redwood Ramble. We really hoped that it could happen, but it has become clear that it’s not going to be possible to put on a four-day event of the Redwood Ramble’s size this year without potentially putting members of the Ramble community in jeopardy. And, we are certainly not willing to do that.
So let’s keep ourselves safe and look forward to Ramble 2022, which will take place July 14th to 17th. Your tickets will be honored at next year’s event. But we also understand that many people have been hit hard economically by the pandemic and others might just be tired of waiting for the Ramble to actually happen. For those people, we are offering a limited-time opportunity to request a ticket refund.
If you want a refund, you must submit your request no later than February 28, 2021 by forwarding your original ticket purchase confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following caveats and information:
- Refunds requests must be sent from the same email account that was used to make the original purchase.
- Refunds will be issued for the face value of the tickets purchased only. We are not able to refund fees since we cannot recover them from the service providers.
- Your email needs to specify whether you would like your refund issued through PayPal (our preference) or a check (not our preference). If by PayPal, be sure to include the email address associated with your PalPay account if it is different from the one you purchased the tickets under. If you don’t have a PayPal account, it’s easy to set one up. However, if you require your refund by check, be sure to provide the mailing address to which the refund should be sent.
- If you are requesting a refund for a subset of the tickets you purchased, you need to provide the ticket numbers for the tickets to be refunded so we can cancel the appropriate tickets.
- If you are not the original purchaser of the tickets you hold, then you need to have the original purchaser send the refund request and specify that the refund should be directed to you and provide the details for how the refunds should be issued, as discussed above.
Life has become uncertain and complicated in ways we never could have imagined. But the Redwood Ramble will rise again! And when we are finally convened at Camp Navarro, smiling and dancing under the redwoods, we know there will be plenty of joy and gratitude to share. In the meantime, be well and stay safe.
Steve, Vicki & the Ramble Team